Are you looking for ways to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to Gmail? then your query ends here. In this blog, we will describe how to import Windows Live Mail to a Gmail account by following a simple and effective tool. It not only saves your manual effort, but also gives you the results you have been looking for.
As we know email plays a crucial role in communication. Without email, it is difficult to communicate with others, especially for business purposes. Gmail plays a crucial role in providing free email service to millions of users which make it popular world wide.
Why Windows Live Mail users switching to Gmail?
Let’s understand in detail the need of migrating emails from windows live mail to Gmail.
- Windows live mail is an advanced version of MS Outlook Express client. However, windows live mail failed to meet the requirements of MS Outlook. That’s why users are switching to other email services like Gmail.
- It does not offer message templates, text modules or suggested replies.
- You cannot set up to apply labels or categories using filters either. This is because, again, there are no filters, there are no labels or categories. As a result, there are no postponing messages either.
- If you merge accounts in windows live mail, then it becomes a bit confusing as messages do not indicate their origins.
- Windows live mail does not let you open emails you are reading in separate windows either.
Benefits of transferring Emails from Windows Live Mail to Gmail
In this blog, we’re going to talk about six of the benefits of adopting Gmail over windows live mail.
- Licensing: You won’t have to spend a lot of money on licenses. You also won’t have to worry about managing, maintaining. You’ll also always get the most up-to-date features and automatic upgrades.
- Huge storage space: The best thing is that you can get a lot of storage space, far more than you could if you were using a client application to send and receive emails. Gmail for business currently offers 25GB of storage space, allowing you to store a large number of email messages or messages containing huge files without worrying about running out of space.
- Remote access: You can access from anyplace without an internet connection. You may notice that accessing email on a server-based email client becomes problematic. Some people feel that when they access an online version of their communications, they are unable to work with them as easily as if they were using a traditional computer.
- Improved security: Our Gmail account is backed up on the Google platform, providing service and uptime guarantees. Your data is accessed through a secure SSL-encrypted connection, ensuring that no one else has access to it.
- Simplified administration: It is very easy to manage and access the services of Google, you don’t need to be expertise in this field to use a Gmail account. The management of the various email accounts is simplified in the Gmail interface.
- Cost saving: Gmail is free, requires no maintenance, and stores data “in the cloud,” which means that your email, documents, and events are always accessible from any computer with a web browser. You don’t need an IT system administrator to establish accounts and grant users access to services; utilizing Google Apps’ interface, you can do it all yourself.
A Quick way to migrate emails from windows live mail to Gmail
Advik Windows Live Mail Converter is the most affordable solution to transfer windows live emails other email services such as Gmail, MS Outlook, Yahoo Mail, Thunderbird, Outlook.com, Office 365, etc. The best thing about this tool is that it preserves key elements of emails such as cc, bcc, date, time, signature, hyperlinks and many more.
As we know, windows live mail is a discontinued email client. That’s why users transfer their emails to a secure platform like Gmail. This software can easily help you to convert full live mail data to the format you want.
1. Install and run Windows live Mail Converter and select configured live Mail account.
2. Now, select “Gmail” as the select saving option.
3. Now, enter your Gmail Email Id and password to transfer emails from windows live mail to Gmail.
4. You can also apply various filters using filters options.
5. Now click on the “Next” Button to initiate the process.
In a few minutes, all your emails from windows live mail will be transferred to your Gmail account.
In this blog, we have explained the best way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to a Gmail account. Download this recommended solution. You can also try it before buying. This tool gives you a direct way of transferring Windows Live Mail emails to Gmail.