Summary: There are a lot of people who might be searching for the best and easy methods. In this article, we are going to explain how users can migrate from G Suite to Gmail with reliable and trustworthy methods. By the end of this article, you will be able to transfer emails from G Suite to Gmail along with other attachments.
Both G Suite and Gmail are cloud-based services of Google. Many people are usually confused about the different types of google accounts, you are not alone in this. A Gmail account is a free Google account with an email address that ends in @gmail.com. while, with G Suite, you will be able to create your own domain like @yourdomainnamehere.com. It provides access to a set of applications that include Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Google+, Hangout chat, and many more.
Read Also: Best G Suite Migration Tool
Why do users need to migrate emails from G Suite to Gmail?
Email Migration is complex, especially when you are transferring between one of the top 2 services of Google. Let’s discuss the reasons why users take the risk to move from G Suite to Gmail?
- Downgrade G Suite to Gmail: G Suite essentially the paid, business version of Gmail plus the suite of products Google offers like sheets, Docs, Sites, Maps, and Photos etc. users find this difficult to manage sometimes to continue with G Suite services. This is the major reason why users are switching from G Suite to Gmail.
- Customized-Pricing Plans: There can be multiple reasons why businesses around the world are switching from G Suite to Gmail. But the major possible reasons for G Suite to Gmail can be the high-pricing plans of G Suite. While, Gmail comes with simple and easy features and free-accessibility due to which various users are switching from G Suite to Gmail.
- Personal Use: For personal use, Gmail is most preferred over any email hosting provider. As we know, G Suite is for business professionals and can’t be used personally. so, Gmail is mostly used than G Suite.
Two G Suite to Gmail Migration Methods – Which Will You Choose?
Don’t you think that transferring G Suite to Gmail is an easy Task? It sounds great but not as easy as you think. you have to go through the technical steps to get this. but one professional tool we have mentioned in the end that will make your migration process in a few simple steps.
Manual Method- Adding G Suite Account to Gmail
Much like a desktop client, Gmail can handle multiple email accounts using Gmail Import’s feature. here’s what you need to do:
- Login your Gmail account, and in the Google workspace, click the gear icon in the top right and select see all the settings.
- Go to the Accounts and Import tab.
- Click Import mail and accounts.
- in the new tab, fill your email address, tap “continue” and follow the instructions.
- In the next window, check the details you would like to import.
Note: Gmail will only import messages from your G Suite mailbox. If you want to import mail from folders, move the messages progressively to your Gmail account’s inbox and, if necessary, label them as they arrive in your Gmail account. You can do this in bulk with some arrangements and the correct techniques.
Free Method to transfer Emails from G Suite to Gmail – Advik Gmail Migration Tool
Advik Gmail Migration Tool is the most advanced tool that fulfills all types of email migration issues. in very less time, you can directly transfer your G Suite mailbox to Gmail. no manual configuration or technical steps are required in this tool. You can migrate a number of emails with a single tool. The user-friendly interface of this is very useful for the users who don’t have much technical knowledge in this field. This Email Migration tool supports more than 90+ email service providers globally.
Steps to transfer emails from G Suite to Gmail using Professional tool are as follows;
- Download the Advik Gmail Migration tool in your system using the above link.
- Install and run it in your system.
- Now, choose G Suite from the 90+ “Email Sources” lists.
- Now log in to your G Suite account using your credentials.
- The tool will now start scanning your mailbox folders and sub-folders and it will appear on the left side of the window.
- Select “IMAP server” as your saving option”.
- Enter your Gmail ID and password, along with this also enter IMAP Host-imap.gmail.com and IMAP Port no-993 .
- Click “Backup” to migrate G Suite emails to Gmail.
Within a few minutes, your backup process will be finished, and you will be notified via a log text showing a report of your backup process.
In this blog, we have provided the best solution through which you can transfer your G Suite to Gmail without any trouble. It totally depends on the users’ wish to choose which method is useful for them. But one should not ignore the limitations of manual method. To overcome these challenges, we have provided a stand-alone solution to all email migration issues.